Monday, August 10, 2009

THANKS, Houston




THANKS to everyone who made me feel so welcome in Houston Aug 3-7, and to all those who had such interest in our Cable-tite hurricane tie-down system. I had the opportunity to meet a number of builders, both large and small. And everyone had a welcome and nice word to say about our high-wind uplift protection. I also met engineers who loved our system because it ties the house to the foundation with the anchor bolts.




A huge thanks to Lisa and D'Nita at GHBA. They were so helpful with suggestions about how they could help through GHBA. By my second visit, I felt right at home. Thanks for introducing me to so many people in the Houston home building market. We have volunteered to help and donate for the Benefit House, and want to participate in the upcoming Product Expo.




We are anxious to get started with projects in Houston. We will work with the developers/home builders any way needed to move forward with Cable-tite.